Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia ray ST18 Photo and video problems bugs

Sony Ericsson Xperia ray ST18 Photo and video problems bugs

so this is what I have seen so far on this phone , the scrolling horizontal bars emerge while recording as well as playback of video? its looks like the horizontal lines that appear on the TV while videoing or in the computer display, and you can see this only at the time of recording the live action. Another thing is that it shows a the yellow color cast on picture and that mainly happen on the photo taken with the Scene recognition setting and the other problem is that the it has the photo light and not a flash. Is it only me or anyone else having this problem , can anyone help me on this I will be glad to know

thanks in advance

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia ray ST18 Photo and video problems bugs

That is really odd , I didn't see any of this problem but it would be nice if you can give me the build number so that I can assist you well on this issue and the way to find that is go to the setting in the phone and then to the build number. you might need to scroll down a bit to find that option

Thanks for reply so early, I am really glad, so this is the build number 4.0.1.A.0.283 , please help me on this it’s kind of annoying and I need to get rid of this any how please help .

The camera takes good pictures and video, it s Record HD video and capture really nice still for me. i particularly didn't see any issue on the phone so i guess this May be something that your phone having and not the app problem. but i may wrong . so i suggest you to get in touch with the sony CS to assist you well .

Doesn’t Look more like a hardware issue to me and I would like to suggest that you download the Sony Ericsson SEUS from the sony support page and install it into your pc . this update the your phone software

well I didn’t see the first two problem in my Sony Ericsson Xperia ray and I guess that its only you who have this problem . but like mentioned above you should update your phone and it that doesn’t solve the issue that that may be hardware problem and its better that you contact the customer support for that and on the phone flash I would like opt say that the phone is made in a way that it include a photo light, not flash, no changes will be apply.

if that is the fact then can you explain me I saw the phone picture on the web and it was having the auto flash icon included beside that the phone also has the photo compression and automatic light sensor Xperia Ray does not work well, what is happening

There might be the case that the image that you see might have created well before the product creation, this phone do not had the flash and as far as the compression is concern , that are ways to improve that and light sensor , can you tell me what application you are using because I am not having any problem with mine

Yeah that is true that the image that you have seen may be miss leading as this phone don’t have the Flash light , and there is a lot of tips available in the internet regarding the compression and yeah the Automatic light sensor not work good I have seen that its poor even in the menu, no change the brightness according to light but that can also be cured by some modification on the system files