Thread: USB cables of Sony Xperia ray is not working properly.

USB cables of Sony Xperia ray is not working properly.

Hey guys, I have been using Sony Xperia ray from two months. I bought the couple of USB cable from EBAY site. But my problem is that they don’t work properly. Whenever I am charges my phone either with computer or using with original charger it takes about an hour for full battery charging. If I use the EBAY cables for charging either USB port or charger at that time phone will indicate that it charges but in reality I gains only some little amount of charger. So can anyone give me suggestion so that I can fix this issue?

Re: USB cables of Sony Xperia ray is not working properly.

You were talking about that you have purchased the couples of the USB cables. If you have another device I would suggest you that charge that device with the help of the cables. i hope this will hemp you.

Yes, I am satisfied with your comments. Just check that the cable which you bought from the EBAY whether they are transferring the data or not. if they transfer the data and but not charging there may be chances of that male connection on USB cable is missing a pin which is used for to fully charge the device. But we know as our cables are designed for the phone specifically.

You are saying that ours cables are designed for the phone specifically. I guess you are right in case of missing pin. This might be right but I am not satisfied with your content. It is just like a pathetic.

Yes, dude you says right but other thing is that manufacturer of Sony they haven’t designed in such a way that they will not accept any other manufacturer cable. It specifies that you tried proper cable but it didn’t work. For example suppose you are using Micro USB cable from other mobile manufacturer and suppose you are with your friend and your friend doesn’t have Sony Ericson phone but it will work fine with your Xperia Mini Pro.