Thread: How to fix headphone compatibility in Xperia Ray?

How to fix headphone compatibility in Xperia Ray?

Hi guys, I just wanted to there would be fix for the Headphone compatibility issue faced by other user and myself. It would be great if I am able to use the gaming headset with the RAY so that I can hear the sound quality of it. Actually problem is that I have done small experiment and I found that RAY doesn’t support other headset with three rings. Most of the headphones are compatible with iphone. So tell just give me suggestion what does other user thinks that about this issue?

Re: How to fix headphone compatibility in Xperia Ray?

Actually MY ray forces me to use only Sony Ericson headphone but let me tell you one thing it is not bad for me because Sony Ericson headphones have good quality of music. But if Sony fixes this issue it will give more flexibility to the user.

I totally agree with your statement that Sony Ericson headphone has a good quality of sound but they seem to be giving a very annoying issue. The issue is that it doesn’t connect with my Laptop. One thing I just wanted to say that it’s fine with the ipod/ipad but volume control doesn’t work when I connect with the laptop. It has a good sound only I can hear the background music. The voice and bass in this gets filters. This is not only issue that I had bought the Xperia Ray.

We generally use the Open mobile terminal platform (OMTP) and some of the manufacturer uses the CTIA. Here I can say that these are not compatible. I don’t have about if there would be changes take place or not but one thing I know there are converters for this. Generally it allows Sony Ericson mobile communication along with use their CTIA headset in combination with device. There is device which may solve you issue so for that you have just contact local support office about that device or via service center.