Thread: Whatsapp unable to Connect to the internet in sony Ericsson Xperia ray

Whatsapp unable to Connect to the internet in sony Ericsson Xperia ray

as I thought that this phone would be great , I just made a purchase of it and then at the time of opening whatsapp and after signing up and given the phone verification, i made some handful attempts to log in but I came across that it was denoting "sorry whatsapp was unable to complete initialization, please check that u r connected to the internet". So what could be the exact reason behind it. Can you guys help me out.

re: Whatsapp unable to Connect to the internet in sony Ericsson Xperia ray

I have some solutions which will work in your case and to try this , you need to move to the homescreen and then press MENU >> settings and then to the applications . you will appear to see manage applications and then the ALL whatsapp and then you need to simply uninstall it.

You can also try some simple way which will help in your case.
    You need to open the app drawer and then tap on the bottom right icon which will appear like a square formed by 4 little square and then look for whatsapp and then you need to tap on it and then uninstall it

I am also with same issue and my internet is obviously known that is on. i made some attempts and gone to download apps and even go in browser as well as youtube but how come the whatsapp just not able to make a connection ? can you solve this for me.

According to me , as I have found from some sources that if you are able to uninstall the app and then re-install it, issue will be solved and if you are not getting it right , then you need to make a deletion of the app and then download OI File Manager followed by access your SD card . you will appear to see a delete whatsapp folder and then a reboot your phone . finally you are with option of reinstall the app. Make a try for this as this might solve your issue.

I also have this same piece and I think that you are with eth same issue which was concerned with me. So I made a try with going to settings and then to the applications , manage applications . I would say that uninstalling will not solve the issue as I have seen and tried with the above solution and it did not worked in my case . after making some settings in the whatsapp and after clearing everything option, I was with no issue.

In this case, I made an installation of the whatsapp i got the network concern, i then made an uninstallation and then rebooted. hereafter i once more reinstalled from the android market currently the problem I am facing that all my incoming as well as outgoing got totally disrupted. following that i once more made an uninstallation and also made a reboot as well as subsequent to few days i made an installation , and at this time , my call gets disconnected after some time of talk automatically on calls.. please can you just guide me..

Re: Whatsapp unable to Connect to the internet in sony Ericsson Xperia ray

i have also came across problem with my whatsapp.so I have made hard attempts to solve it and as my friend said that there is some relation with the OI File Managerwhich resolves the issue but however , I am not able to locate the OI File Manager .