Thread: I need a case for sony Ericsson Xperia ray

I need a case for sony Ericsson Xperia ray

I recently made a purchase of this phone and was really impressed with its features and I love d this phone. But as I needed to add more glance to it, All I need now is a case . can you provide me the same.

Re: I need a case for sony Ericsson Xperia ray

In this case as you are concerned with the casing, in my view I have not seen any dedicated case for Ray up till now, but you will find a lot of third party cases and I will propose that you should verify with your local retailers. As you can find them.

When we will see the overall appearance of the ray I did not wish for anything too bulky since the Ray's compact size is one of its strong points. And to add further, Just be cautious with the case that it does not cover the proximity sensor next to the top of the phone or else this will tend to cause problems when you are engaged on a call.

According to me, this is a slip-off case –and the phone comes out completely for use. And that’s very good, this would be the means to go as far as third party cases.

I have seen them and they are available in black, yellow, green or red and I also made a purchase of them and it looks first-class, along with the phone appears to be well protected. And when you will have a look of it , you will find the yellow one to be the most attractive.

Hey friends, I was also concerned with the similar case and after making some tries I got my Ray in these days and it appeared to be cheap, soft but extensive slip-in sleeve from my local BestBuys. It is really awesome and looks are great .