Thread: Customizing android boot screen

Customizing android boot screen

Hello friends just wanted to know that how i can customize the boot screen of my smart phone, as i am trying to do it but it not working for me, is anyone knowing about it, then please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Customizing android boot screen

BootXChanger will allow you to customize the startup screen of your Intel Mac. To better locate, it is the gray screen with a black apple in the center and a moving dial that appears just after the gong to start turning on all Mac computers. To use child presents no risk, this application will offer you the opportunity to change both the background color and replace the gray apple with the desired image in PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIF and TGA.

I will to recommend you to uses BootXChanger, To do this, simply drag and drop the desired image, select a color via the "background color", then click "Apply" and then enter your administrator password to validate all .

Try Touch Wallpapers. They are also called as Animated wallpapers using preset interactive backgrounds. Live Wallpapers that came down from Android Market listed Funds animated. Touch gallery to use an image you captured with your camera or phone. When using a photo gallery, will be able to cut the portion of the image you selected by setting the location or size of the box that appears. When complete, click Save in the gallery of images as wallpaper Touch wallpapers to use the preset wallpapers that came with the device.

There is an add-on called as beautiful widget that can do this job. It is a set of widget that you can use to decorate your home screen. Even you check some of the application from the Android market.

You add widgets for that. To add widgets, shortcuts, wallpapers and customize other, tap the plus symbol in the upper right corner of the screen. Drag the widget, shortcut, or other item to the panel of the home screen you want. Remove a shortcut or widgets on your home screen To delete a contact shortcut or flash and hold the item to delete and select once you drag to the trash at the top right and release it when it turns red.