Thread: Is Google Wallet supported in Sony Xperia S?

Is Google Wallet supported in Sony Xperia S?

I was just thinking that if Google wallet is being supported in this phone or not, that’s what my question is? I am happy that this handset is having this NFC technology but I have some doubts if this phone would be secure for doing the transaction stuff and all.

Also will this phone support different payment types that’s my one more question. So what do you all have to say about this guys? Any idea about this one. Please answer out.

Re: Is Google Wallet supported in Sony Xperia S?

I don’t think so google wallet would be supported in this phone because having gone through the review of this phone I don’t find any information of the phone being supporting the google wallet feature. As you pointed out that there are several security complications would happen in case if this phone does not get proper security standards. So implying google wallet in this phone looks a bit risky process for me.

Even I agree with you on this. I don’t think so this feature would be made available for this phone that’s what my opinion is. For more confirmation on this you can visit the official link of the xperia s and you will get the necessary information on that.

Wait and watch would be my advise as of now. Since NFC is quite common in todays phone and giving that reason for the phone supporting the google wallet feature is simply not true at all. Nothing has been mentioned in the reviews or in the official site but still at the end you cannot say anything since it’s a android phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey$ing View Post
    I was just thinking that if Google wallet is being supported in this phone or not, that’s what my question is? I am happy that this handset is having this NFC technology but I have some doubts if this phone would be secure for doing the transaction stuff and all.

Also will this phone support different payment types that’s my one more question. So what do you all have to say about this guys? Any idea about this one. Please answer out.
    Why don’t you ask the support team of the sony about this. you will get all the necessary information about that. If sony is planning to introduce or not. You will be getting the appropriate answers from there. That’s what I believe.