Thread: Are you planning to buy a Sony Xperia S?

Are you planning to buy a Sony Xperia S?

I am just thinking as if how many of you all are planning to get this phone for yourself? That’s what my question is. So I want each and everyone of you all to reply to me on this, so I would get an exact ideas as if this phone was successful in creating a impression or not. That’s what I would like to know.

Re: Are you planning to buy a Sony Xperia S?

Yes I would love to have this phone and I would be definitely getting by the end of this march month. Here are some of the reasons why I would be getting this phone firstly it’s the screen size. The screen looks really big, 4.3 inch is dam amazing. 1.5GHz dual core processor, 12megapixel camera, PLAY STATION CERTIFIED. Also it has a 360 degree led illumination as well. these are some of the reasons why I am mad about this phone. so definitely I would be asking my dad to get one.

I love the brand Sony and I would be happy to own the latest model from its camphouse the xperia s. looks really great much better than the xperia arc that I am having right now. So I am planning to sell this arc and get this new phone.

I am just praying for a good built quality of this phone it should turn out to be good that’s what I am expecting over here.

l33t Re: Are you planning to buy a Sony Xperia S?

I would be waiting for the complete detailed review of this phone and then I would be making a decision if I would be going with this phone or not.

So you all should come up with a good review of this phone so that confused people like us would be able to make some decisions.

Down Re: Are you planning to buy a Sony Xperia S?

I won’t be going with this phone especially looking at the price of this phone well if you see it comes to an estimated Rs.35K. well that’s too expensive I must say that. A much better Phone like Samsung Galaxy S2 is available for a much lower price then why shouldn’t I be going with it. That’s the question.

angry Re: Are you planning to buy a Sony Xperia S?

Quote Originally Posted by Sun$Suvarna View Post
    I won’t be going with this phone especially looking at the price of this phone well if you see it comes to an estimated Rs.35K. well that’s too expensive I must say that. A much better Phone like Samsung Galaxy S2 is available for a much lower price then why shouldn’t I be going with it. That’s the question.
    Dude if you look at Xperia S then it has many features which is missing from the Galaxy S2. First of all the processor of xperia is 1.5GHz compared to the 1.2GHz of galaxy s2. The camera of xperia s is 12 megapixel compared to the 8 megapixel of S2. Xperia S has a better battery then the S2. Plus it has the playstation support. I don’t think so galaxy s2 wins in any of these comparisons with the Xperia S. so obviously it has to be expensive then the galaxy S2.

It is just ridiculous to compare a Samsung phone with the sony phone . Both the phones belong to a different league. I mean Samsung has such a poor battery. Sony does have a descent one plus the camera quality and also the build of the sony phones are exceptional. While the Samsung phone’s have all the models built with the same design. Which is not appealing as well.

Just for the HD screen and also the camera I am getting this phone. I was really missing a good camera phone after Nokia n8 but now I am happy that even Sony has come up with good camera phones. I am really impressed with the design of the phone I just had a glimpse in the net and found it to be very attractive as well as sleek. So going to get this phone for sure.

ThumbsUp Re: Are you planning to buy a Sony Xperia S?

The dual core processor, good ram and even better the camera really impressed me but the price is a bit of issue for me. So I will better wait till the prices for this phone come down. As such in India it will take some time for the phone to reach the Indian shores. So much more delay.