Thread: Is it possible to connect and use, smartwatch and wireless headset pro simultaneously in Sony Xperia S?

Is it possible to connect and use, smartwatch and wireless headset pro simultaneously in Sony Xperia S?

I am having this query for you. Recently I got this phone and I am just curious to know whether I would be able to use my smartwatch and wireless headset simultaneously with this phone. Well I am planning to play music with smartwatch and listen to the music with the headset simultaneously. That’s what I am planning to do. So I am just curious to know if I would be able to do that or not. That’s what I am saying. So do come up with the replies. I am waiting for the response from you all.

Re: Is it possible to connect and use, smartwatch and wireless headset pro simultaneously in Sony Xperia S?

God knows if it can be done that or not. Because in some of the advertisements it is said that we can use both the accessories at the same time. Don’t know how much truth if there in that.

unsure Re: Is it possible to connect and use, smartwatch and wireless headset pro simultaneously in Sony Xperia S?

Quote Originally Posted by M@ndy View Post
    I am having this query for you. Recently I got this phone and I am just curious to know whether I would be able to use my smartwatch and wireless headset simultaneously with this phone. Well I am planning to play music with smartwatch and listen to the music with the headset simultaneously. That’s what I am planning to do. So I am just curious to know if I would be able to do that or not. That’s what I am saying. So do come up with the replies. I am waiting for the response from you all.
    Well I haven’t tested that yet, I will need to have that accessory in order to see if how it is working. Well practically speaking I don’t think we can connect more than one Bluetooth device at a time.

Re: Is it possible to connect and use, smartwatch and wireless headset pro simultaneously in Sony Xperia S?

Hi if you want then you can try it on your own. Well if it works then well and good for you. Frankly speaking I think it will work. You should go ahead with the experimentation and let us know as well how did that work for you.