Thread: My HP Cq50-215nr wireless turns on and after sometimes turns off.

My HP Cq50-215nr wireless turns on and after sometimes turns off.

Hi guys, I am using HP laptop and have model no CQ50-215NR. I have installed the windows vista home premium in my laptop. Actually my problem is that my wireless turns off and turns on every few seconds. One most importantly my wireless button keeps on changing from orange to blue. When I got such type of issue in my laptop then immediately went to device manager and check the wireless network card it said that device manager is working properly. Then I went to mobility center and from there I can turn off the wireless but when I tried to turn on it again went for the process of turn off. I have already spoke to the customer support they told me that there may be problem in your bios along with they said that uninstall and reinstall your driver. You know in the lastly remove the network card and fix it again back to his place. They also told me that you need a wireless card. I don’t have much confident on their comment. So can anyone help me so that I can fix this issue?

Re: My HP Cq50-215nr wireless turns on and after sometimes turns off.

Hi, dude I have read your query and let me tell I had the same problem for enabling the wireless card in CQ-50.I just wanted to tell you something about the HP wireless assistance. You know it will refer you to the windows mobility center and turn the card on. There may be problem in wireless assistance there for I would suggest you please check out your wireless assistance is working or not.

Hey dude, I would suggest you that please try to uninstall the wireless assistance because you know for this problem they are responsible. They also create a problem in mobility center. So dude do one thing just uninstalls wireless assistance from your programs and then reboots your pc. You will think that who will manage the wireless card but don’t worry window 7, vista can manage your wireless card perfectly. I hope this will help you.

Dude , this type of problem rarely occurs so for that I would suggest you disable the wireless and after sometimes,enable your wireless then reboot your PC. I hope this will help you.

Yes I am completely satisfied with your statement because sometimes what happens is small things cause a big problem. So I would suggest you that please just do the process of uninstalling and reinstalling of drivers and along with that I will suggest you that please remove you network card physically and then put it on same place. One more thing if you are doing these things please makes sure that it should not be some weird fluke with the software or connection problem along with that I would suggest you check your bios also.