Thread: how to turn on wireless capability of HP Compaq 6730s

how to turn on wireless capability of HP Compaq 6730s

Hi guys, I am currently using HP laptop. I got one problem and I wanted to put in front of you guys so that I can solve this problem. Problem is in my wireless. Actually my wireless capability has been turn off. So anyone can help me how turn on wireless capability?

re: how to turn on wireless capability of HP Compaq 6730s

I can give the solution for it. I have been HP laptop from one year and I have function key i.e. F12 for turn and turn off of wireless capability. I would suggest you please look yellow light on the key along with picture of antenna. Press the button for few seconds. It works for me and I hope it will work for you.

Dude, I have a same model of HP laptop (6730b) but unfortunately wireless capability got turn off. When I enter into the keyboard and press the function F2 from the keyboard. Then I saw that, my system proceeded for a seconds (at the time I saw that my mouse changed icon briefly).thanks for giving me such type of for suggestion because it work for me and it help for other person also.

Yes, I am completely satisfied with you so I would suggest those people who are not able to solve the wireless capability issue please try above. If still you are not able to solve you can see on front of your laptop there would be a switch which has orange light on it or yellow light. If you move the switch it will turn into blue light and your wireless capability will on. I hope this will help you because most of the hp laptop have same type switch.

Dude, I don’t have a HP laptop. I just wanted to say you that most of the laptop has a function key and another key with pictogram with I think you have seen it looks like tower captured the waves which comes from router. You can press both the key simultaneously when you press the button then you will see that light is coming on your keyboard that means the wireless capability is going be on. I would suggest you that please always check the instruction manual so that you will get more idea.