Thread: TomTom Via 1535TM promo code for lifetime traffic & maps not working

TomTom Via 1535TM promo code for lifetime traffic & maps not working

Everything is fine with this device but for some reason when I enter the promo code on this device it just said that the code is not valid . can anyone here tell me what is wrong with this device . I will be really appreciating this

Thanks

Re: TomTom Via 1535TM promo code for lifetime traffic & maps not working

I have some what the similar issue , I am not able to locate the place where this code is put in . I looked everywhere but not able to find any answer on this . Please guys I really need to find the place . I will be really be glad this .

Hey don’t worry that not that hard just go to the TomTom official website and there will be the a green button on the right side of the screen named MyTomTom just clicked that and putin your email address , when you do that it will take you to the next page where you have to find the Activation of the promo code under menu item. That it enter your code there

Hope this help

This is really very frustrating . I have VIA 1405M and I have use the new MyTomTom update software which appear to use the Internet Explorer. I use the One XL for the TomTom Home and I ma unable to see my device connected . I use the Internet Explorer Ver. 9 on my PC ans I am unable to get to the place where I can enter the promo code. Then I use the Firefox and pasted URL over there and everything was working well I got the place to enter promo code but when I enter the code it gave me error.

Code:
    The activation code you have entered cannot be used due to incompatibility with the installed application version.
    Is there something wrong with the code? Looks as if the IE is not compatible with the latest MyTomTom. How can I get the lifetime maps promo code to work

Same issue I I so purchase new TomTom all set up plus I have added in my own POIs. I like it up to now. Although apart from, that I am not able to put in my Lifetime Code. When I I enter the code it give me the message, "This code is not valid for this product at this time

What is wrong with it recently received my TomTom along with the a "Lifetime Maps" subscription promotion. I did everything that is enclosed instructions said as well as the online instructions. But I am unable to find the place to enter the promotion code. I am giving this device back on Thursday getting a Nuvi.

I am also giving back mine the moment I go to Bestbuy. I have 3 days remaining and I do not find a answer to this issue .. And in addition, tomtom Customer Service say solution to return it anyway. So, I will also return this one and it seems that switch to Garmin

I see while i press the POI button it pop up shows that connect my device to my PC to the "TomTom HOME" si it possible to me to install the newest . currently, I downloaded my tomtom at first. So must I be using HOME? And Also I am using IE with Win 7. Would either of those be making the issue in TomTom 1535TM. And I am also missing something? Does the traffic just work if you in fact utilize certain icons, like Plan Route, Drive to etc.

Well as far as I know the traffic option will only when your device is connected to the outlet like the Cigarette Lighter. The antenna for the receiving traffic is big lump when connected to the power cord , thus once you connected to the on your device and plug in to 12volt outlet in your car you will be ready for traffic.