Thread: Maps for TomTom device is far too expensive

Maps for TomTom device is far too expensive

I don’t understand why is the they are charging so high for the map update and new maps. I will rather get the anther GPS navigation device before I pay this huge amount for map Update or new map . . tom-tom is always about the money . may be few are there those can pay for the map but majority of people are just hate this money sucking and the day will come when most of the buyer will switch to another option

Re: Maps for TomTom device is far too expensive

I can see why you are saying this are you evaluate something really.. Tomtom is the most cheapest map seller here to the extent that I familiar with. Well Just take look into the cost of the other Navman and Garmin and make out yourself what they charge. You must be see the price that Sensis maps offer they are very costly.

Well I can argue with that but I just feel I just unable pay for to update so will go with what I previously have an that I know is old. My road is not even on the map however it is an old recognized road ever since the 1700s. Although, a new road located nearby is on the map system, I am really unhappy with system.

we are being looted by this company . Visualize the quantity of data you acquire with the North American maps from TT. I downloaded one in previous for approximately $149. A enormous 1.2GB. That's additional than 10x the size of the OZ map! But there was an issue and that was I didn't make use of it much because the GPS wasn't operational too and the tall buildings. In the bus, it unable to get the signals that good either.

This is precisely the reason why I am NOT getting the update for my map on my One XL. I don't mind if East link is still exposed as a road under construction and I don't mind if it won't estimate routes all the way through Eastlink also. I just don’t want to pay $100+ for a latest map. If it was about the $30-$45 mark after that I might think about it .

The thing is that the from major manufacturers of GPS models alter approximately every 1 year – maps by the Navteq aswell as the Sensis modify every 1 year so its above the GPS you purchase , providing its the newest model, has the most recent maps. And the majority of the manufacturers present latest map guarantees where you be able to download newest maps for a period of 90 days from your original register date of the device.