Thread: Asking for updates while I have already updated the tomtom.

Asking for updates while I have already updated the tomtom.

Today I plugged the tomtom TomTom Go 750 to my laptop then I saw that tomtom asked for the new version of maps. The strange thing was I have already purchase the "1SDA.002.11 Europe_2GB with 1 year map update. So why should I pay for updates while I am having new one.

Re: Asking for updates while I have already updated the tomtom.

I have read entire content which you have written above. I would suggest you please do not concentrate on above. You know they are doing business so for business purpose they can do anything so I would recommend you please avoid such type notification. Some times what happened is they give offer if you newly renewed the new version.

Re: Asking for updates while I have already updated the tomtom.

I you really getting such type of message or notification so I would suggest you that please contact to your customer service and tell them why are you getting such type message and notification. They will definitely help you. There may be chances of that your subscriptions package has been expired. Please check out your subscriptions then you will come to know what you had bought? If you want to see that what you had brought for this just log on to tomtom home page and login with account details and check for history details.