Thread: Plantronics Voyager Pro HD does not work with Blackberry Bold 9650

Plantronics Voyager Pro HD does not work with Blackberry Bold 9650

Hello friends, having the Voyager Pro HD and trying to connect with the Blackberry Bold 9650, where the phone is having very good Bluetooth implementation which is also having the voice dialing and was not having the problem with the BT interface, when I was using the original Voyager Pro and also the Voyager Pro + then also there was no problem with it, but started getting the problem with the Voyager Pro HD. Is anyone is having the problem with this device and what to do to get it work. Please help me, thank you.

Re: Plantronics Voyager Pro HD does not work with Blackberry Bold 9650

I have also gone through the same problem, so I would suggest that you better remove the battery from the Blackberry Bold 9650 for hardly 10 seconds, and then put the battery back on to the phone, as it is best solution which solve the problem of the blackberry phones, just try it and work with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjan1990 View Post
    I have also gone through the same problem, so I would suggest that you better remove the battery from the Blackberry Bold 9650 for hardly 10 seconds, and then put the battery back on to the phone, as it is best solution which solve the problem of the blackberry phones, just try it and work with it.
    I have tried that method for the couple of the time and it was not working for me, I was familiar with the solution which you have told me, but what to beside that solution, please suggest me. And also got a another problem that when doing a call, then the call starts out by default not connected to the headset, need to press the earpiece button to connect it after initiating the call each time. Thank you.

If you are still getting that problem with the headset then there might be some sort of the problem it might be faulty it is better to ship back to the company and ask for the replacement of the headset which might be working for you and solve the problem.

Also getting the problem with the iPhone and also with the blackberry do not knowing that what should, i have to manage then also it is not working and it is still showing me the same problem