Thread: Battery of my amilo K7610W notebook is not working when disconnected with charger.

Battery of my amilo K7610W notebook is not working when disconnected with charger.

I have an amilo K7610W notebook which I got as a gift from my dad three years ago. But due to some reason I have not used my notebook. But now when I use it there is a problem with the battery of my notebook. it have to be in charging when you use it otherwise it is not working only can someone help me I have to buy but I am a student I don’t have enough money so please help me ?

Re: Battery of my amilo K7610W notebook is not working when disconnected with charger.

See there is no possible solution if hardware content is not working properly. You can follow the following steps:
    First you have to power drain it. Then there will an adapter then disconnect that ac adapter. The next step is to remove the battery hold the power button down nearly or the 30 seconds these is approximately value you could hold it for 1 minute also then simply replace the battery and reconnect the ac adapter then turn on the notebook power.

Re: Battery of my amilo K7610W notebook is not working when disconnected with charger.

See you can check the battery status by following the steps connect the ac adapter to your notebook pc. Then you can check the utility. It works properly then click sast there will be an search field then type total care in the search field. Then click the battery’s condition of battery display. Then click launch

See try to flash the bios and you have to see whether it flashes or not. There would be an issue with the battery there is no option other than to buy the new one. But try the bios setting first and the check the adapter there it could be a possibility of the adapter to.