Thread: Unable to download TomTom application

Unable to download TomTom application

I am making use of tomtom and there are some issues which I am facing since last two days. My Tom Tom application indicates that there are updates available but when I click on this the website displays a new Navigator along with new Map, I deselect the map, and when I click on the "Start Download" there is no action and noting seems to appear. continues to not occur for ages. Additionally, I am not able to locate the circling icon on the webpage. The application still denotes that "there are 2 updates available" but there is no internet traffic on my system network icon.

Re: Unable to download TomTom application

I was also having a similar problem and I should say that initially , you need to connect your device, and I as well fill the credentials on your device. That will tend to work for you.

I have found from some sources that if you have a most recent Adobe Flash Player installed in your device then I think the problems will not come in your way. I first filled the credentials and did not sorted for me. So after installation it worked great.

Here are dual more alternatives to make sure if not already done:
    1. confirm you've got the most recent edition of the Adobe flash player installed.
    2. make use of a wired internet connection in its place of a wireless connection if probable.

If that doesn't assist additionally it may be that there are several leftovers of a earlier attempt on your device that need to be removed. consequently a particular patch is essential, which can only be obtained by means of CS. So please call CS if the above didn't assist plus explain your difficulty. as much as I know you'll require to get level 2 support or else technical support to get the scrap but it might be that level 1 support will previously forward your demand.

I have downloaded the previous Adobe Reader, and made some disconnections in the AV Program along with the Firewall, and still it's not possible to list the 27 latest elements as well as my map update on My TomTom.When I believe that I made a purchase of the 1000 since TomTom Home worked so fine, with my One! If I am unable to solve this swiftly I'll fling the 1000 into the bin along with buy a Garmin once more!

You need to consider some points which will be helpful in your case. You need to set either Mozilla Firefox or else Chrome as default browser. I'm not certain concerning Safari but Internet Explorer appears to be causing dilemma occasionally so it might as well be that Safari works fine.
    # you need to have a download and install of the myTT application.
    # confirm the myTT application is allowed to completely access the internet and isn't blocked by any antivirus or else firewall software.
    # alter the port settings of your myTT application starting port 4000 to i.e. 4001 otherwise 5004.

I have some more information related to this topic.
    # I advise altering your preferences that future data gets downloaded primary without the requirement of having the device associated to your system. This is done by examining that large data gets cached in addition.
    # make a proper connection of your device to your system, and to do this, go to your network connections furthermore set the network representing your device as trusted network. A trusted network is named home network in some OS.
    # make a proper Installation of every update as a single update plus restart your device following every successful installation previous to starting the subsequent update.
    # for all time plug your device in a USB port directly on your system and not in some USB hub.
    # confirm neither the device nor the computer enters some sort of power saving modus throughout the installation procedure.
    # Clear the cache in cooperation with the myTT application as well as the browser and attempt once more time.
    # attempt an additional USB cable to make sure if it is a cable problem.

I have tried with the above solution and it does work, but as I had some issue in the middle of the process, I found some better searches all over. And I finally solved my issue.
    I didn’t got adequate memory capacity present on the hard drive where the map is being cached . so make sure about this thing.
    # you need a most recent version of the Adobe flash player installed.
    # that flash player as well as browser were not of the same software type (32bit or 64bit). I was also having the issue due to this.
    # make use of a wired internet connection in its place of a wireless connection if probable.
    # latest version of the myTT application installed on your system will not have any issue in future.

If you are not getting still , you should go in your network center. There should be an unidentified network listed. Have a click on the blue alternative connections of that network so that you are able to make change to a trusted network.so after changing to trusted network , you will not have any issues.