Thread: drivers for AMILO Pro V2045 XP-Pro

drivers for AMILO Pro V2045 XP-Pro

hey guys, I have recently made a purchase of amilo pro laptop and I was facing some issues with it. as recommend by the customer support, and as I was willing to replace my hdd, I made some changes and replaced the hard disk. But I am not able to reinstall both "Network Controller" along with "Mass Storage Controller". I don’t have drivers for them. So can you make some suggestions regarding this case.

Re: drivers for AMILO Pro V2045 XP-Pro

I also had the same issue but luckily when I was chatting on facebook, I met with a friend who was of the similar issue and he suggested that the problem is relating with the WLan driver and you have to check for its installation. And afterwards when I did had some check, it was not correctly installed. So it can be a problem on yours side also.

To say about the "Network Controller" , according to me, I suppose that you need to install the Realtek RTL8169/8110 Gigabit LAN 5.621.304.2005 and about the "Mass Storage Controller" Mobile Intel 915GM Express Chipset 6.2.1.1001 will be a perfect suit for you. See to it that you do this from a working machine by means of internet access along with download them to a usb stick. You will find it from fujitsu.com .

I made a download of the drivers as essential but they are not tending to not work, I suppose. I am having these drivers in my system but there are no changes and my issue is not solved till now.

I have found some solution which will work in your case. You need to make an install of Intel Matrix-Storage-Manager 5.0.0.1032 driver . if you have some issues with the pci communications controller you will require the Motorola SM56 Data Fax Modem . I will try to find more in your case if you give me a snapshot of Device manager

My friend had some talks in this case and he said that the installation of drivers should be in order. I am hearing this for the first time. So I just don’t have any idea regarding this. So I want to inquire further that should the drivers be installed in a particular order. I have heard that the DELL is providing something related to the ordering of the installation of drivers.

So as you told regarding the order of installation, I would suggest you to first of all make an installation of the chipset driver. I would add further that this is more relevant to Esprimo / tower units and however not laptops. You can proceed further by making installation in any sequence and in any order after the chipset.

I also had the same issue but luckily when I was chatting on facebook, I met with a friend who was of the similar issue and he suggested that the problem is relating with the WLan driver and you have to check for its installation. And afterwards when I did had some check, it was not correctly installed. So it can be a problem on yours side also.
    I just tried with this step and my problem was solved in some matter. But after installing the drivers in proper sequence, initially the chipset and then the others later. But however thanks for the confirmation anyways.