Thread: Where to find a waterproof tablet with GPS?

Where to find a waterproof tablet with GPS?

I am looking for a good and a solid tablet which will be with me in the tough conditions that I sail through. I am a real adventurous person who likes to do all types of adventures. That’s what I like. So I want a solid built tablet that has a inbuilt GPS as my navigator. I am ok with whatever firmware I get for my phone and last not but not the least it should have a good waterproof touch-through case that will help the tablet survive in all the conditions, so that’s what basically I am looking for in the tablet. don’t know where will I find it. Hopefully you all guys got some knowledge about it, that’s why I thought of asking this with you all.

Re: Where to find a waterproof tablet with GPS?

Hi if you are looking for a cheap android tablet with GPS then refer this thread of cheap android tablet with GPS you will get all the necessary information out there.

I don’t know about the water proof tablet but recently I have heard about the Water resistant tablet that has been introduced by the AT&T named as Pantech tablet. it is called as Water resistant tablet. But still there is difference between water resistant and water proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash^Bi View Post
    I am looking for a good and a solid tablet which will be with me in the tough conditions that I sail through. I am a real adventurous person who likes to do all types of adventures. That’s what I like. So I want a solid built tablet that has a inbuilt GPS as my navigator. I am ok with whatever firmware I get for my phone and last not but not the least it should have a good waterproof touch-through case that will help the tablet survive in all the conditions, so that’s what basically I am looking for in the tablet. don’t know where will I find it. Hopefully you all guys got some knowledge about it, that’s why I thought of asking this with you all.
    Dude you can look out for some water proof cases out there which you would probably get it in the popular online stores such as ebay or flipkart. So check out from there and I think majority of the tablets do come up with the inbuilt navigation. These days even china tablet also support inbuilt navigation.

Tablet models from fujitsu and pantech are some of them that you should have a look. Well I don’t know if they have released or not. Pantech has been released it seems but I have no idea about fujitsu. Anyways I have given you the basic information its upon you to have a check about it.