Thread: Is it possible to hack a Pandigital Planet tablet with the Android Market access?

Is it possible to hack a Pandigital Planet tablet with the Android Market access?

I just want to know if I would be hack in this way or not? That’s what I want to know can you tell me if I would be able to do that or not? Well I do watch some you tube videos regarding hacking with the help of android market and one close result was for the Novel E reader but I could not find any help for this Pandigital Planet tablet, I want to root this tablet but how? Please reply on the said problem.

Re: Is it possible to hack a Pandigital Planet tablet with the Android Market access?

Well you can very well root it with the help of Z4 root. It is a very simple method of rooting with the help of click of a button. You can get it from any of the freeware hosting websites. So do check it out from there and anything else that you want to know then do feel free to ask here I will help you out.

Re: Is it possible to hack a Pandigital Planet tablet with the Android Market access?

Autokiller Memory optimizer is a great app for you. That’s what you should be checking out. It is a great software for rooting, must check for you. Although I have heard of Market Hack but I don’t know if works well or no. probably I will let you know as soon as possible, that’s all I can say.

Quote Originally Posted by dkbose View Post
    Well you can very well root it with the help of Z4 root. It is a very simple method of rooting with the help of click of a button. You can get it from any of the freeware hosting websites. So do check it out from there and anything else that you want to know then do feel free to ask here I will help you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    Autokiller Memory optimizer is a great app for you. That’s what you should be checking out. It is a great software for rooting, must check for you. Although I have heard of Market Hack but I don’t know if works well or no. probably I will let you know as soon as possible, that’s all I can say.
    It would be better if you could have jotted down all the necessary steps and the instructions that are necessary for the rooting process. So if you could have done that then it would have been better for me. That’s all I can say. So waiting for the necessary steps from your side.

star Re: Is it possible to hack a Pandigital Planet tablet with the Android Market access?

I have got the solution for you do work on it and let me know if that we helpful for you. Now before trying with the following steps make sure you have at least 40 mb free space in the tablet and then only continue with the procedure. Also check out the links that I have given below, both of them are very important attachments download them.

Link 1 http://dc345.4shared.com/download/-m...02554-d39e24a4

Link 2 http://dc408.4shared.com/download/bi...03626-369f667f

1) In the first step you have to ensure that no firmware zips are in your sdcard root or in any internal memory of your tablet. so first check that out.

2) Now once you have download the update zip fileplace it in the sd card of your tablet. now turn off the pdp.

3) Now you have to hold volume up and power slider button for 3 seconds at a stretch.

4) Now you will be able to go to the recovery menu, in that menu press volume up until install update.zip from the sd card.

5) Again press the volume down button so the process can get started.

6) Once the process is over, press volume down button so that you can reboot it.

7) Now once done with that open up the gmail, log into your account if you have one otherwise make a new one.

8) In the side it loads the old market acquired app.

9) Now start the android market and now check whether the status bar says update is available or not. It should say that otherwise you have encountered a ‘old WPDN connection error’ now to solve it you have to press retry and immediately drag down status bar, so that the app gets updated.

10) Now just heck the search button and you will get the whole new experience of the app world.

11) Don’t forget to add the 2 apks from the above given links, it will be helpful.

ThumbsUp Re: Is it possible to hack a Pandigital Planet tablet with the Android Market access?

Ok that’s great I will try it later but I am just curious to know whether this step will work on my Pandigital Planet tablet or not? That’s the main question.

Dude relax you don’t need to worry it will easily work with any given tablet. so do try it and revert me back with the response. That’s it!