Thread: During Skype call Plantronics Voyager Pro goes mute

During Skype call Plantronics Voyager Pro goes mute

I have purchased Plantronics Voyager Pro Bluetooth headset and I am facing problem while using it with the Skye messenger. While doing call from Skype it goes mute. I don’t know what is wrong with this device but this problem is frustrating for me. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Re: During Skype call Plantronics Voyager Pro goes mute

Does it happen with when use any other headset with the Skype? If same thing is happening while using any other device with the Skype then it means problem is with the Skype setting and if other device works fine with the Skype then you there might be something wrong with your Plantronics Voyager Pro.

Have you tried to solve this problem by resetting the Plantronics Voyager Pro headset? If you have not tried then first reset the Plantronics Voyager Pro and then see whether mute problem is till there or not? I think after resetting the Plantronics Voyager Pro problem will get solved.

Resetting the Plantronics Voyager Pro does not help me to solve this problem and after that I have also tried other Bluetooth headset with the Skype and I get same problem with that. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the Skype but result was same.

Is there any other way to get rid of this problem? Please help me with this.

There is no need to reinstall Skype. All you need to do is Turn off the “automatically adjust mic volume & automatically adjust speaker volume” option and After turning off that option your problem will get solved. Try this solution and then let me know what the result is. If you need any more help then let me know.

If you want to turn off automatically adjust mic volume & automatically adjust speaker volume option then do these steps.

Launch Skype messenger and then you have to select tools. After that you have to click on option and then select audio setting. After sleeting the Audio setting option you have to turn off the “automatically adjust mic volume & automatically adjust speaker volume” from there and then click on ok. Now you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not? As far as I know this trick will fix your problem.

Yes I turning off the automatically adjust mic volume option from Skype has solved my problem. First I thought problem is with the Skype messenger and because of that I have reinstalled it twice but that does not make any difference. After that I have turn off the automatically adjust mic volume option from Skype and then my problem get solved.