Thread: Cannot pair Plantronics discovery 975 with iPhone 4

Cannot pair Plantronics discovery 975 with iPhone 4

I am using Plantronics discovery 975 Bluetooth headset and I am facing problem while pairing it with my iphone 4. When I try to search the Plantronics discovery 975 Bluetooth headset from iPhone 4 at that time it does not detect my headset. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Cannot pair Plantronics discovery 975 with iPhone 4

Well according to me you should try this solution to fix this problem. You have to first turn off the Plantronics discovery 975 Bluetooth headset and after that you have to press and hold the power button till it shows LED flashing red and white red and after that you have to try to search Plantronics discovery 975 Bluetooth headset from your iPhone 4 and after that you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not? As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved. If you need any more help then let me know.

I am using discovery 975 headset with my iPhone 3G and it works fine and sometimes I also connect it with my sisters iPhone4 and I don’t face any problem. You should reset your iPhone 4 and then check whether problem gets solved or not? I know this basic solution but many times resetting the device can help you to fix this type of problem?

I have recently purchased Plantronics discovery 975 Bluetooth headset and I am also facing same problem while connecting headset with my iPhone. I have reset my iPhone but that does not help me to solve this problem. If anyone have solution regarding this then let me know.

Have you tried to connect Plantronics discovery 975 Bluetooth headset with any other mobile phone? If you have not tried then I will suggest you to connect Plantronics discovery 975 Bluetooth headset with any other headset and then you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not? If with other mobile phone you don’t get any problem then it means problem is with your phone only otherwise problem is with Bluetooth headset.

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then I will suggest you to contact Plantronics support and after that tell them about the problem which you are facing with your Plantronics discovery 975 Bluetooth headset and after that they will fix this issue.

Sasuke has the right answer. I followed his instructions and it worked like a charm. Thank you!