Thread: While starting a call Plantronics Voyager PRO HD disconnects

While starting a call Plantronics Voyager PRO HD disconnects

Hi friends recently I have bought Plantronics Voyager PRO HD Bluetooth headset and I am facing problem while using it with my Nokia E71 mobile phone. Whenever I make call or receive ant call at that time Plantronics Voyager PRO HD disconnects. I don’t know what is wrong but this problem is frustrating for me.

Re: While starting a call Plantronics Voyager PRO HD disconnects

Well you should first connect your Plantronics Voyager PRO HD Bluetooth headset with any other mobile phone and after that check whether you are getting same problem or not? If you are getting same problem after connecting it to other mobile phone then problem is with your Plantronics Voyager PRO HD Bluetooth headset and if headset works fine with different mobile phone then problem is with your mobile phone.

If you are facing problem while using Plantronics Voyager PRO HD Bluetooth headset with your mobile phone only then I will suggest you to delete Plantronics Voyager PRO HD Bluetooth headset from your paired device list and then you have to restart your mobile phone and after restarting the mobile phone you have to pair Bluetooth headset again and then check whether you are getting same problem or not? As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

Yes I will also suggest you the same trick. I am also using this Bluetooth headset and I was also experiencing similar problem and after that I have removed the headset from paring list and then I have paired it again and then my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved.

I have gone though the solution which is mentioned above and first I have tried to solve this problem by removing the headset from paring list and then restarting the mobile phone and then when I pair the headset again with my mobile phone at that time also I get same problem. With other mobile phone also I am facing this problem. How can I solve this problem? Thank you in advance.

I think this problem has occurred because of the auto sensor is turned on and then is why I would like to tell you that you should turn off sensor with the help of Plantronics software and after that your problem will get solved. If you need any more help then let me know.

If you want to download the Plantronics software then you have to visit the official site of the Plantronics and after that download the software from there and then try to fix this problem. I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible.

Yes turning off the sensor will do the trick. I was also having same problem with the Plantronics headsets and then I have turned of the sensors and then my problem get solved. You should also try this solution and then check whether it makes any difference or not?