Thread: Leadbolt , Admob ,Jumptap and many more… which is best for Android

Leadbolt , Admob ,Jumptap and many more… which is best for Android

Just for knowledge I need to know which is the best of all the option for monetize your android. Basically I understand that this is the one way of earning money with your Smartphone but I still don’t the how and which one to select. So is there any on here can will care to elaborate it to me I will be really appreciating this

Thanks in advance

Re: Leadbolt , Admob ,Jumptap and many more… which is best for Android

It is really very hard to pick any one of these .all are very reputable, its all depends on the where you need to use this . admob is great but you will be on your own to work with it they do more often than not banners. The jumptap do all the stuff and same with the leadbolt, even though they have a few innovative ad formats that earn extra than just plain banners. What do you need to use it for , website or application ?

I will say Admob has many more options such as self-advertising ads (interesting to advertise your other applications). Admob has paid me a whopping $ 24 2010 to 2011. Keep in mind that you pay a month after you have passed the $ 20.You can look in many ways, but I've paid my share of Google's Android developer. AdMob explores the world of network traffic demand on mobile advertising more than 15 thousand sites and applications. According to the Mobile Metrics Report, the Android remains the second largest mobile platform for smart phones on the "Activity in the consumption of advertising." Back in December was ahead of Symbian. I hope this help

there are many services that allow you to advertise in your applications. The most famous of them - AdMob, MobClix, etc. But these services in addition to the advantages, there are some drawbacks. First of all - it's too much specialization in advertising banners, in the case of AdMob is also not the highest returns.On the other hand, it's pretty reliable and reputable services, which will have no problems with the withdrawal of money.

LeadBolt is my choice . it is very large and reputable company, which is not inferior to their capabilities besides AdMob, although initially they were not focused on Android. The company has many partners, including such companies as Coca-Cola and Pepsi-Cola, the large mobile and web-advertisers. We are not yet well known, but the west has had time to make a name for themselves and gain respect. So it can not be afraid for the withdrawal of your funds. In LeadBolt are a number of affiliate programs that allow you to earn additional income. Some programs, however, available only VIP clients with an income of $ 3,000 per day

In LeadBolt You can either upload advertisements into their applications, and promote their own applications. Working with advertising as possible in mobile applications, as well as the usual web-sites. But do not forget that the company focuses on the English-speaking population, if you prefer to work with advertising for the site. You can also place ads not only for android, but for all the most common today, mobile systems: iPhone, windows mobile, symbian, etc. The only possibilities for the different need to register different accounts, as each of them locked up for certain tasks: advertising in mobile applications or websites, working as an advertiser or as a developer of third-party advertising in their applications.

I choose the Mobclix which is present one SDK and through their service you be able to serve ads from lots of different networks. You be able to custom assign priority as well as percentage of all added network. Their eCPM is in many of the cases is rewarding however a few developers criticize that they are the similar to the AdMob. SDK is simple to apply and works fine. Biggest issue with Mobclix is the payment. it seems that they are waiting to networks to complete their obligation towards them and after that they do the payment you. Lot’s of unsatisfying developers relating to this topic

idea Re: Leadbolt , Admob ,Jumptap and many more… which is best for Android

Also you should look into TapIt! Mobile Advertising.

Just like it says, we are a mobile ad network who specializes in iOS and android alone.

We also have great customer support where you actually can speak to someone 24/7 via email, phone, or even skype...

Hopes this helps answer your questions!

Any more questions let me know Im happy to help.

Lynelle Johnson | TapIt! Mobile Advertising