Thread: MiD M806S android tablet gets stuck at green martian when turned on

MiD M806S android tablet gets stuck at green martian when turned on

Its barely a week when I got this tablet and now it has started giving me problems. Well the main thing is the starting up. Whenever my tablets gets switched off and when I start it up it gets stuck in green martian screen. Now the problem does not gets resolved even after resetting the tablet. So what else should I try.

Re: MiD M806S android tablet gets stuck at green martian when turned on

If you ask me then sell it back and ask for a replacement. That’s all you can do. since it’s a china tablet I don’t have anything to say for this. That’s it!

angry Re: MiD M806S android tablet gets stuck at green martian when turned on

Dude even I had the same problem with my tablet as well and the only workaround that I found it to be working is leave the tablet for some time to cool down efficient and then it will start working normally. Restrict your use of the tablet to 3-4 hours a day and don’t allow it to overheat. That’s all you can do. so I hope you got my necessary solution for this.

Well you can try re flashing the firmware of your tablet that’s what you can do otherwise look out for the updated version of the firmware. That’s what you can do. go ahead with either of the options both will work out for you.

In my case I am facing the worst of the issue with it. the tablet is not getting started when I insert a sd card in it. when I remove the sd card it begans to work normally and that’s how I get rid of that hanging problem of my tablet. I haven’t found out a good permanent solution for the problem but I would be glad if anybody out here can help me with the same, that’s all for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawannah View Post
    In my case I am facing the worst of the issue with it. the tablet is not getting started when I insert a sd card in it. when I remove the sd card it begans to work normally and that’s how I get rid of that hanging problem of my tablet. I haven’t found out a good permanent solution for the problem but I would be glad if anybody out here can help me with the same, that’s all for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by silvery View Post
    Dude even I had the same problem with my tablet as well and the only workaround that I found it to be working is leave the tablet for some time to cool down efficient and then it will start working normally. Restrict your use of the tablet to 3-4 hours a day and don’t allow it to overheat. That’s all you can do. so I hope you got my necessary solution for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by M@ndy View Post
    Its barely a week when I got this tablet and now it has started giving me problems. Well the main thing is the starting up. Whenever my tablets gets switched off and when I start it up it gets stuck in green martian screen. Now the problem does not gets resolved even after resetting the tablet. So what else should I try.
    Haven’t anyone of you tried cointacting the customer support for this problem. You all can call up the manufacturers of that particular tab and raise an issue about this problem. They are answerable for you since you have paid them the money.

Why don’t you all report this problem with them.

I don’t think so this company would be having a customer support as well. dude these are all the side effects of having a china tablet in your kitty. It just works for sometime and then it fails. All cheap hardware’s and processor are used to build this tablet and that’s how it is constructed.