Thread: Unable to find HTC connection set up?

Unable to find HTC connection set up?

I just wanted to know, when will be HTC connection setup will be back into market place after being pulled doe to some issue with the mango update. Actually I just wanted to change my phone’s unblocked setting to use MMS on my new network. I cannot do it without this application.

Re: Unable to find HTC connection set up?

I am also using HTC and looking for such type application in the market. I read forums on internet then I came to know that HTC connection setup has been back in the Apps sections and it is working wonderfully.

I am also using HTC and windows phone. When I read your content at that time I was thinking that which application you are talking about. I don’t have brief idea about HTC connection set up.

It is the application for to solve the internal problem such as wifi related problem. I have read somewhere else. The connection setup makes it quick and quick and easy to reconfigure your data.Whenever you change to another SIM card and restart your phone then instantly connection set up open automatically. If your mobile uses different profile for connection setting for their data service so by using this application you can easily switch in their profile.

If you are not able to find the HTC connection set up therefore I would suggest you that leave your phone update you can download the HTC connection set up from website. You can do with this you want to do. Connection set up is backed in the market also now the current version is 1.12. I saw it because it was prompted to update.