Thread: which tablet is good for hand writing to text feature?

which tablet is good for hand writing to text feature?

I am looking for a tablet which can replace my paper notebook. I just wanted to hand write on the tablet with stylus it should be translate automatically in text document. Can any other tablet do this well? I know ever note allows typing by hand, but I want more specific that allow me to smoothly hand –write on the tablet and it should turn to text. Can anyone tell me which tablet if good for me for hand writing?

Re: which tablet is good for hand writing to text feature?

I would suggest you that please use HTC flyer tablet, it will better for you. It has so many features including math function. HTC flyer tablets are recognized for handwriting which will enable you to write fast and accurate including breakthrough for East Asian writing. You can write with any language because you can download the language pack also from windows update. There is one feature in that, you can see that vocabulary (like a medical and technical terms). It has multitouch capabilities means it will free you from your pen and letting you right click, scroll, and work with the pictures.

Re: which tablet is good for hand writing to text feature?

I was also looking for the same. I asked too many friend no one had able to tell me that which tablet you should purchase. I started to read forums on Internet and finally I got the solution for that. I read that if you have “Memorandum” you can easily use handwriting to text. Memorandum, it’s kind of software you can install this software any of the tablet and it let you use handwriting into text. Means you are not supposed pay anything with help of these software you can solve your problem related to handwriting.