Thread: After updating Android 2.3.5 loosed my carpanel application

After updating Android 2.3.5 loosed my carpanel application

I was using HTC mobile phone since two year. I had installed the so many applications in that. One day I decided to update my android, when I left my phone for update after sometimes I loosed my car panel application. I just wanted to back my application. So can anyone tell me how to recover the cap panel application?

Re: After updating Android 2.3.5 loosed my carpanel application

I asked so many people but I haven’t found the solution of this particular problem. Then I started to search out what is the problem behind this how to get recover this application. You are talking about the update means when you had left for update then you lose you carpanel application no? The point of these update is to add carpanel back to application drawer for that you don’t need to buy car dock follow this few steps you will get the solution for that.
    1> use ROM manager to reboot into recovery.
    2> In clockwork got to mouse storage.
    3> Mount system.
    4> Go back to screen and after that choose install .Zip from SD card.
    5> After complete installation please reboot.
    I hope this will help you.

I found this technique on forum when I was reading forum on website, I forgot the website name. Just try it I hope it will help you for solving this issue.
    • Connect your phone to pc and after that when you are on prompted on the phone, select the disk and press OK.
    • On your pc, open the new removable drive and try to browse the .datanavigatorDataResExtras and move the .navd from your SD card. If you want back up please save in pc in somewhere else
    But let me tell you one thing it is no longer used.
    • Disconnect your phone and try to open the location application in your phone and synchronize the license key. After that please select menu and then get more. In the license and content screen select again menu and synchronize the license.
    • Delete all the installed maps and download then again.

I didn’t force to anyone to solve this issue. I was so confused but I really need this application. So decided to go gallery and tell him about this issue. They solved this within 20 minutes but I don’t know how. So would suggest please go HTC galley or contact android market for this issue. They will definitely help you.