Thread: Unable to install Medscape application in HTC Flyer.

Unable to install Medscape application in HTC Flyer.

I am doctor and have been using HTC Flyer from two months. I was enjoying so much after taking this.
    Actually I just wanted to install medscape apps into my HTC Flyer. I really need this application. I don’t know whether you are aware of medscape application or not. It is the web resource for physician and health professionals. In that you can see daily medicine news and major conference coverage and all that. When I purchased medscape apps from the market and try to installing in HTC Flyer, it was saying that “Internet connectivity has been interrupted”. I searched for solution on online but I could not found the solution of issue. Can anyone tell me solution for this?

Re: Unable to install Medscape application in HTC Flyer.

I am also having a HTC but different model.I searched more about your problem and then I found one solution. The solution was about ad free apps. If you install this you can solve your problem. First I would suggest you that please got to over the air update and update your flyer and download the software version of 2.27.1540.32. One thing I can tell you one thing ADfree only works on rooted device. I hope this will work for you.

I have been using the HTC Salsa from two months. I never had heard about this type problem.Sometimes what happened is, because of version fault software don’t support on your mobile phone.Medscape application run on devices such as Motorola Droid, Motorola Droid X, Motorola Droid 2, HTC Incredible, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Tab and supported version of OS is 2.0,2.1,2.2,2.3.

There is one you can solve this issue. If really want to install medscape in HTC Flyer. I would recommend you please go to HTC gallery and tell them your problem regarding the installation of medscape application. They will definitely help you in this case or you can ask to any expert who is currently on medscape apps on his Smartphone.