Thread: WIFI stopped working in Pandigital SuperNova

WIFI stopped working in Pandigital SuperNova

I have Pandigital SuperNova tablet and I am facing one problem with this tablet. Suddenly WIFI has stopped working. Now whenever I try to use WIFI in my tablet at that time it continuously scan for WIFI device and then it connect for while and then get disconnect. Please tell me how to solve this problem?

Re: WIFI stopped working in Pandigital SuperNova

Well according to me you should first remove all the WIFI settings from your Pandigital SuperNova tablet and then you have to restart your tablet. Now after that you have to you have to do all the WIFI setting and then check whether same problem is occurring or not? I am telling you this because I was also facing same problem similar issue with my tablet and then have removed all the setting and then restart the device, now after restarting the device I have done all the setting again and then my problem get solved.

I have already tried to solve this problem by removing the WIFI setting from my Pandigital SuperNova and doing it again but after that also I was also facing same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by resetting the Pandigital SuperNova tablet but that does not make any difference. Is there any other way to fix this problem?

Thank you in advance.

Have you checked any other device with your WIFI network? If you have not checked then I will suggest you to check any other device with your wifi network and then you have to see whether you are getting same problem or not. If you don’t get same problem then it means your tablet has some problem.

If after trying other device with your WIFI network you don’t get any problem then there might be something wrong with your Pandigital SuperNova and you should contact the retailer discuss about the problem which you are facing.