Thread: How to add signature on SMS in Android Device?

How to add signature on SMS in Android Device?

I have looks everywhere but I am not able to find anything on this , I have a android device and I need to know is there any ways to add the signature on the SMS , I will be really appreciate if someone here can help me on this .

Thank in advance

Re: How to add signature on SMS in Android Device?

Free program Handcent SMS extends the capabilities of your Android-smartphone. The list of features that it adds, is enormous. This and the addition of different styles, and access to set up a set of parameters, and, of course, work with advanced messaging. Thus, among its features - pop-up window for the received SMS, with the possibility of instant response, search-based communications; voice SMS content voice, T9 mode, support for different styles of conversations, the introduction of emoticons and signatures in the SMS .

Well you have to use some kind of application to do that the normal built in app on the phone does not include this kind of option to include the signature , may be some web based application might do that but I never used any application for do so. you have to download and make use of some other messaging application from the Android Market.

Well I would suggest you to download the following two application

1. Hand Cent SMS
    2. Chomp SMS

Either one the apps has the option for the text signature in it .

Well I would like to say that unless it is any business necessary or very important don’t use this signature on SMS because it become repetitive and some people does use too much of it and also look like tacky or not necessary

Yeah I agree with you and on top of that the signature is adding a to the standard text message 160 character limit. It reserve approximately 10 character so that leave only 150 characters to formulate your text message. As the signature is sent like a regular message.

Well the signature is not for the text message they are very common on the email and is suitable for it’s as well. Signature for the sms look very corky like metion above and the business and work don’t justify the need of signature , signature is well suitable for the email not for the sms