Thread: How to protect picture to be delete from phone?

How to protect picture to be delete from phone?

I have been using android phone from two months but I haven’t face this type of problem. I was really enjoying in this phone. In this operating system I installed so much software. One day I saw that my picture continuously deleting from my phone. Is there any app to causes this? Can anyone tell me the problem behind that and how can I solve it?

Re: How to protect picture to be delete from phone?

I am also using android supported mobile phone but I haven’t faced this type of problem. When I saw your content then immediately started to search out what is the problem behind this. I got one solution when I was reading forum. Whenever you captured photo I would suggest you that please save into memory card. It will be better for you. You are talking about apps there is no such type of application in that which causes this.

You need back up your card in your pc. You can use the data recover software. I will recommend you please use the card reader device rather than to connect you mobile to pc. With help of data recover software you can recover photo, video, music and other lost files in correct format.

I had the same problem in phone. I would suggest you that please use photo recovery software.
    You can find out the deleted photos from your phone by trying free demo version of photo recovery software. This software scans all files and at the end of the session it will tell you what deleted photos can be recovered. You can see the deleted photos on your screen. That means you can be totally confident that it will recover entire lost photos from your phone.