Thread: HTC is not playing iphone movie format.

HTC is not playing iphone movie format.

I have been using Nokia x2 since one year. One day I decided to purchase the HTC mobile. Then I went shop and purchase New HTC. One day I was trying to play iphone movie format in HTC but unfortunately I could not play movie. I got shocked, recently I had purchased HTC and I got problem.Can anyone help me so that I can solve this problem?

Re: HTC is not playing iphone movie format.

I had the same problem. Then I went my friend I told him such type of problem. He told me that please use Mobo player application and then Immediately I downloaded the Mobo player from Google and Installed in my HTC. After that I could able to see the movie in my HTC.There for I would suggest you that please Mobo player it will help you to solve this issue.

I was using palm Centro. I had the same problem. I started to use Mobo player apps but I could not solve this problem. One of my friends told me if you will use converter there may be possibility of solving this issue. Then used media coder it helped me and now I am able to see short movie. I would suggest you that please converter, convert your actual file video in something new.Or you can try Mobo player application also.

I had the same problem. I had used videora application for solving this issue. It is video converter; you can convert your .mov files into simple video file. The most important thing of HTC desire is it doesn’t support .mov file. I would recommend you please converter to see short time movie in HTC.