Thread: Not able to update quickstart os in lenovo ideapad s100

Not able to update quickstart os in lenovo ideapad s100

I have recently bought Lenovo ideapad s100 and the problem is that I am not able to update the quickstart os properly, I mean that I had updated it once in order to get the music files playing but since then for the coming up update I am getting an error message saying "error to connect to server", I don’t know what is the issue all about is there anyone who can help me out??

Re: Not able to update quickstart os in lenovo ideapad s100

I have recently bought Lenovo ideapad s100 and the problem is that I am not able to update the quickstart os properly, I mean that I had updated it once in order to get the music files playing but since then for the coming up update I am getting an error message saying "error to connect to server", I don’t know what is the issue all about is there anyone who can help me out??
    Before I suggest you something about the same I just wanted to know to know that which mode are you using the update the quickstart os??? I mean that are you using wlan or lan? Just answer the same so I can have a better idea of the issue that you are using and will try to help you with the same.

In that case I have been using wlan, I also wanted to ask something about the charging indicator and it is that, should the white led light turn on after plug in power supply no matter if the battery is low or full?? Do you have an idea about the same?? Any further help for this will be highly appreciated.

First off all I will suggest you to use lan for updating the quickstart os and not wlan, other than this your second question is concerned the battery won’t turn off until you plug-out the ac power and should stops blinking when it's full but then I am not that sure about you system as it varies, just to help you further with the same you can just update the quickstart under windows by installing the below drivers:

Just try it out and then let me know if you have any further issues. Best of luck.