Thread: need windows 7 sound driver for Lenovo 3000 N100

need windows 7 sound driver for Lenovo 3000 N100

Hi friends I have Lenovo 3000 N100 laptop and I have recently installed windows 7 operating system in my laptop and after installing windows 7 everything worked fine except sound. After installing the drivers from driver installation disk also sound does is not coming. now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: need windows 7 sound driver for Lenovo 3000 N100

I have read your problem and I would like to tell you that you should first try to solve this problem by drivers update from device manager in your Lenovo 3000 N100. May be after updating the sound drivers your problem will get solved. Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

If you don’t know how to use driver update from device manager then you have to follow these steps and then your problem will get solved. You have to first open device manager and after opening the device manager you have to right click on sound device in your laptop. Now after that you have to click on update drivers and after that select automatically check online for drivers and after updating the rivers your problem might get solved. If you want to any more help regarding this problem then let me know.

Same problem as occurred in my laptop also. I was not able to solve this problem by updating the drivers from the device manager but after that also I was having same problem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem? Now after that I have downloaded Audio driver (SoundMAX) for Windows Vista and install in my laptop and then my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution.

If after trying above solution also same problem is occurring then you have to go to the C:\windows\system32\drivers and then delete the HdAudio.sys file and then update the sound drivers from device manger again and then you have to check whether it makes any difference or not?

If you want to download the Audio driver (SoundMAX) for Windows Vista then you have to visit the official site of the Lenovo and then you have to select your laptop model number and then select operating system. Now after that you have to click on the Audio driver (SoundMAX) for Windows Vista and then download the drivers and intall in your laptop. Now after installing it in your Laptop your problem might get solved.