Thread: After launch ThinkVantage Toolbox crashes in Lenovo

After launch ThinkVantage Toolbox crashes in Lenovo

I am making use of Lenovo and there were no issues but recently I came across some issue with the most recent ThinkVantage Toolbox for Windows 7 64 bit. I made an successful installation of it, I also made a launch and right then it immediately collides. If you guys have some solution in this case can you help me.

Re: After launch ThinkVantage Toolbox crashes in Lenovo

I am also making use of windows 7 but mine is of 32 bit and I have an SL500 of which I did a fresh install to Win7. I made use of System Update tool 4 after having an fresh installation. So at the time when the Toolbox is launched the screen briefly comes into view .

I was also having similar issue in this case , but as I also found while searching on net that you need to delete "MobileBroadband.xml" which will work in your case and it does work . mine was Vista 32-bit T500. Hope this helps.

Hello guys, to solve your case , you need to remove the quoted .xml file from -
    C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor\scriptlets\security_action_items, and also you need to swap the HDD and start 31-bit doze xp (Sp3) and you will be with a error free toolbox.

I am making use of Win 7 64-bit, System is set up from scratch (custom install), and to tell you regarding it , it is not a managed environment, and have a model of T400 (2764CTO).
    I made the installation of the Toolbox once more. It launches (so I am able to see the splashscreen along with the application window) but it takes evermore plus nothing actually occurs. So the issue was solve after a long time of waiting and finally after killing the application.

I have some more solutions as you might come across this one.
    1. you need to install the Lenovo Thinkvantage Toolbox initially.
    2. the second step is to disable .NET Framework 3.5.1(to disable you need to go in Control Panel and then in the Uninstall a program, you need to Turn Windows features on or off )
    3. and then to reboot
    4. after completing the above procedure, Launch LTT.

I have some more solutions as you might come across this one.
    1. you need to install the Lenovo Thinkvantage Toolbox initially.
    2. the second step is to disable .NET Framework 3.5.1(to disable you need to go in Control Panel and then in the Uninstall a program, you need to Turn Windows features on or off )
    3. and then to reboot
    4. after completing the above procedure, Launch LTT.
    I made all the attempts to solve this issue but nothing came across.
    1. I tried with the deletion of Workaround files
    2. Patch
    3. and also the turning off .net, and then rebooting. After making some attempt to search in this topic, I also found that you have to turn it back on once more time.
    But still , I am with no solution. Can you guys help me out of it.

I had a fix over it and to explain about it to you, since I don't have a mobile broadband hardware running, I made the un-installation of the related app as well as problem were fixed regarding the Toolbox.

To give a full proofed description of the issue, I have found some solution which will definitely help you in your case.
    1. you need to navigate to this folder mentioned below:
    <LTT Install Dir>\scriptlets\security_action_items\ (you will generally find the typical installation in the C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor\scriptlets\security_action_items\)
    2. the second step is to Delete "MobileBroadband.xml"
    And if that does not solve your issue post back your issue and be sure to comprise the following:
    a. Operating System (and 32- or 64-bit)
    b. Model number of Lenovo PC
    c. you also need to state whether you are in a managed otherwise an unmanaged environment