Thread: Issue with China Touch Screen Mobile - Plz Help

unsure Issue with China Touch Screen Mobile - Plz Help

Hi,
    I recently took China touch screen mobile but I dont know model number, I just got Box without manual where it says T30 (mixc) and wrote expert on back side but not sure which model it is, I tried to search on many sites but no where listing this model, I am happy with device as it looks charms and nice graphic, it only supports JAVA so .jar files. I am not getting below things for my device I am looking at,
    1. .jar files for games.....I got for all symbian but not for touchscreen (like Bublets)
    2. Applications, like unzip, pdf reader, etc
    3. want to know features, not sure if it supports 3G, wifi, WLAN etc
    4. I cannot see email a/c option so unable to add office email a/c
    5. there are couple of apps in build with other device but not in mine, like 'Talk Tom', 'Puff' and many others, how do I download them?
    6. I downloaded pc-suite for china mobile however it is not detecting after did installation

any help is really a appreciated...!!!

Regards,
    Rajesh Parekh

Re: Issue with China Touch Screen Mobile - Plz Help

There are tons of china mobile phone with model number T30. Since we also dont know which mobile phone it would might be, what you can do is fiddle in its settings and check if it has wifi, email, or any other kind of support that you are mentioning. As for 'Talk Tom' and other apps, you will have to download this third party apps and games in the file format that is supported by your phone.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Hi,
    Thanks, I finally found out that my device is China T30 Dual Band Dual SIM Java with FM...this is a long model name I guess..!!
    I downloaded few .jar games but none of working, there is no email SW available, no google maps even....I am searching since week but not found any SW like funny apps & other tools for china mobile. even I put a new phone code but still it is not reflecting whenever I am unlocking mobile, it should prompt but not happening (I want password kind of to avoid phone being used by other people)....camera is 0.3MP but seems quality is good than 2 MP...so overall all jumbling.
    From Internet, all sites are dump, not gettign proper apps i needed, so hope if someone share if already have.

Rgds,
    Rajesh Parekh

Well, thats china mobile and its best that you can get, even if it says that it supports java applications but in the end it doesnt, because of cheap workmanship done. Have you tried installing other file format games and apps on your china mobile phone like, .mrp files or .nes files, for same check this topics: Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported
    How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I tried but no luck, nothing happens after put code as mentioned in your link, means it is not supporting any files except java based. Actually in games, I am must looking 'Bublets' game which I was having in my last HTC pocket device, as this game is touch screen base only however not able to find same game in jar version (it has .exe format which is not executable in china device)
    Also, alarm works but not other functions like converter or speed dial etc, no wi-fi, wlan or NW connectivity except browsing, no email SW, no google maps, some of that important apps + funny apps not getting from website

I have checked out for the same and I have found some sites providing jar version of the Bublets' game, you can just check out the below sites for it:
    • 4shared
    • udm4

Just check them out and see if you are able to get them in to your phone or not.

Hi, I saw 4shared site as suggested but it is askign to download which is in .sisx format which my mobile doesn't support.
    is there any other way?

just wanted to know that are you looking for a free one or paid one will be fine as well???

Free one..!!!

Already I padi much for this china device with less number of feature so dont wat more to pay for additional games

Quote Originally Posted by parekhrajesh View Post
    Already I padi much for this china device with less number of feature so dont wat more to pay for additional games
    Thats what many users said after getting hampered with their chinese mobiles. Anyways, first of all i would like to confirm is name of the game you seeking for is "Bublets" ?? Coz i have never heard it before, nor Google can show me atleast 1 result. But if there is any kind of such game, than you should search it on gallery.mobile9 or mobiles24 that offers apps and games for free in all formats including .jar.