Thread: WikiRama, free application for the Nokia Lumia users

WikiRama, free application for the Nokia Lumia users

Hey lumia users good news for you all, if you weren’t knowing about this application called as WikiRama then I am here to give you some short description about this application. WikiRama is a Free application that brings Wikipedia tailored to your Nokia Lumia. This application will allow you to brose through the Wikipedia pages in a very comfortable manner and also allow articles to be viewed in Fullscreen-Mode and navigate within sections. I am having it my Lumia 800 phone and I think even you all should get it. Go get this application guys if you all have the habit of going through the Wikipedia for very small information. It will please you.

Re: WikiRama, free application for the Nokia Lumia users

Wow! I am very excited to hear about this I just got my lumia 710 and I want this application in my phone as well. so can you please give me the download link of that particular application so that I can download it in the phone. I hope you will do this small favor for me.

Quote Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
    Wow! I am very excited to hear about this I just got my lumia 710 and I want this application in my phone as well. so can you please give me the download link of that particular application so that I can download it in the phone. I hope you will do this small favor for me.
    Ok here it is the download link for the particular application and to just inform you that it is a free application. So go and get it now on your lumia phones.

Quote Originally Posted by G.Mcgrath View Post
    Hey lumia users good news for you all, if you weren’t knowing about this application called as WikiRama then I am here to give you some short description about this application. WikiRama is a Free application that brings Wikipedia tailored to your Nokia Lumia. This application will allow you to brose through the Wikipedia pages in a very comfortable manner and also allow articles to be viewed in Fullscreen-Mode and navigate within sections. I am having it my Lumia 800 phone and I think even you all should get it. Go get this application guys if you all have the habit of going through the Wikipedia for very small information. It will please you.
    Is it limited only for the lumia users or will it be available for all the windows phone? I am having a dell venue pro which is quite a old windows phone do tell me if that would be supporting this particular application or not? Do tell me about this.

smile Re: WikiRama, free application for the Nokia Lumia users

Dude it will run on all the windows phone having OS as windows phone 7.5 or higher. So if you have updated your phone with the latest mango update then surely this application will run in your phone, no matter how much old it is. Hope it clears all your doubt.

idea Re: WikiRama, free application for the Nokia Lumia users

I have got some snapshot for you which you can refer to as if how does this application will look in your phone when you actually run it. Below is an snapshot that you should look at