Thread: Feeder application for Nokia Lumia?

Feeder application for Nokia Lumia?

I have heard about a new application which does the work of Multi news aggregator for WP7. Wherein we can sync all the data from Google reader, facebook, twitter, custom feeds. So no need to check out different apps if you can open up one application that is enough for you to get all the information. I don’t know if it is made available now or not because the beta version was build already last year, the full version should come out soon. That’s all I can expect.

unsure Re: Feeder application for Nokia Lumia?

I am not sure if this is made available or not yet since I could not find it at all in the marketplace of windows phone. anyways do you have any idea what is the name of that application or is it just called Feeder application? What do you think about it?

Re: Feeder application for Nokia Lumia?

Quote Originally Posted by RidD View Post
    I am not sure if this is made available or not yet since I could not find it at all in the marketplace of windows phone. anyways do you have any idea what is the name of that application or is it just called Feeder application? What do you think about it?
    That’s what I have said I am not sure if this application is available now or not since the application was in the beta stages and I don’t know if it is completely build now or not.

Re: Feeder application for Nokia Lumia?

I did a search about this in google and I can see several forums discussing about this application and there were several sources given about the application from where I can get the beta version but on clicking those links they were not opening at all. So I don’t think so if this app is going to be out for windows phone. while android has a similar application already in its android market.

star Re: Feeder application for Nokia Lumia?

Quote Originally Posted by RidD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aalap View Post
    I did a search about this in google and I can see several forums discussing about this application and there were several sources given about the application from where I can get the beta version but on clicking those links they were not opening at all. So I don’t think so if this app is going to be out for windows phone. while android has a similar application already in its android market.
    Who said that it is not available here is the link you should check that out first available in english as well as Slovenian language and you will be happy to know that it is a free application. So that’s what I can say here.

I hope you would be happy reading this post. Anyways cheers!