Thread: Do you like to read on iPad2?

Do you like to read on iPad2?

I am using ipad. For reading purpose I use this. I just wanted to know from you guys; do you like to read in iPad? I met so many people telling me that reading in ipad is good. So tell me what is your opinion in case of this?

Re: Do you like to read on iPad2?

I am using Opus for reading. I’m also increasingly using iPad for reading purpose. iPad is available for the graphics related book and comic book. It doesn’t allow reading pdf book in that. I used to read a newspaper in iPad. I am using kindle also for reading purpose. I have set the brightness to slow which makes me very comfort for reading. I do a lot reading in iPad just like literary books.

As per my opinion ipad is not good for reading. I have gone through some steps and I reach one conclusion that but I was wrong. A few weeks ago whenever I read some article about ipad Then saw that iPad is better for reading a magazines, newspaper and web content. But in case of kindll,video and interactive stuff cannot be handle. it is used for two read some books if you are reading a few page at the same time.One day I decided to read a book for a longer time then I got a problem that it is heavy to handle. there is unusual physiological happens in that. Then instantly my brain tends to think about iPad. You can check your mail and use twitter in that. iPad is amazing device, it has interesting split between form and function.

I do my plain test reading in the Nook rather than in iPad. In nook I found the smaller size more comfortable for reading. In iPad only I read news and manga. But one thing I can tell you is ipad is fantastic reading device. It carries all type material such as books, magazines and RSS feeds. There will be no issue if you are using iPad for a long time. Once I connect to internet I can see latest news, buy a new book any time and download latest magazines as soon as they’re available. It doesn’t have print quality display as in kindle and iPhone. But display is not bad using retina display you can read anything.