Thread: To protect our eye from eBook reader.

To protect our eye from eBook reader.

I was reading a lot on my phone. But now days it hurts my eye, if I reads more than hours. Can anyone tell me how to protect our eye from eBook? Can you tell me what E-link is? Are eBook readers with E-link much better?

Re: To protect our eye from eBook reader.

I can tell you something about E-link. E-link is basically grey scale. If you are reading anything in any device more than hours it definitely hurts your eyes because eye doesn’t have a tendency to fix his focus any device more than 3 hours at a time. If you are using phone in that try to lower the brightness or you can go with sepia background. I have been using iPad since last summer but I haven’t faces such type of issue because of I’m the habit to read or watch anything in that at some distance. If you do this I am sure you will not get hurt your eye from device.

I do my reading session in the low light condition. So I would suggest you that backlight are great. I have been using iPad and iphone from two months. I can read in on both as fine because I can increase text size in that. E-link may be better for you but for that you need a larger device such as iPad. If you lowering you brightness makes you squint then you need to see any an eye doctor. I would suggest you that please use glass at least for reading purpose.

Before that I would suggest you that whatever you want to read in this, try to enlarging the text. No one will tell you such type technique to read anything. It is depends upon you, I read for hours in iPad and iPhone but I never faced this type of problem. Maybe E-link will be better for you or may not be. Things I told you, it is universal true.