Thread: How to reset Kindle 2?

How to reset Kindle 2?

I have been using kindle 2 from months. But now days it is not responding anything. Can anyone tell me how to reset my kindle 2?

Re: How to reset Kindle 2?

I would suggest you that please unplug the kindle 2 first. You need not connect with USB port. Then slide and hold the switch for 20 seconds. Set the kindle 2 down and wait for few minutes just check whether anything is happening or not. After this if you kindle doesn’t work there may be chances of that your battery has been drained. Plug the kindle for about one an hour and let it charge. Then unplug repeat the procedure again which has been discussed above. If still not start so I recommended you please contact kindle support and tell them entire procedure what you did?

If your kindle is not responding or frozen then you can do by simple sliding and holding the power switch for 15 seconds and then release it. If your kindle has been freeze, I would recommend you that please contact your kindle customer service.

To reset the kindle I would suggest you that please follow the following path which are given below as
    Resetting the kindle 2 is quite easy for that you should press and hold the power button for 15 seconds and then release. After remove kindle2 battery leave for 10 to 15 seconds. Then again fix in that place and try to turn on your kindle.