Thread: Spirit Level application in Nokia Lumia.

Spirit Level application in Nokia Lumia.

My friend told me that I got one of the interesting applications in Nokia Lumia. When I asked to him then he told me sprit level application. So can anyone tell me what type of this application and what is the feature of this?

re: Spirit Level application in Nokia Lumia.

Sprit level is nothing but instrument which is used to see that surface is horizontal or vertical. Different types of sprit level are available are exist in the market, but this is one software based application which has been installed in the Nokia Lumia. This device can be used for leveling for pictures, photos on the wall. Using this we can measure whether surface is plane or not. But I am looking such type of application from this our phone can be use as screwdriver or hammer.

Sprit level application generally used for to measure angles between rods. It can be use for to measure horizontal surface, horizontal wall, vertical. It can be calibrate for all device. It can be use for calculate countdown time, flashlight, emergency strobe, distance/weight and temperature. With help of this application you can use frequency of sound also. I don’t know calculation of sprit level is correct or not because I haven’t compare between normal tool which is used for to measure level and this application.

Spirit level is a simple extremely useful tool in your hand to check whether surface is level or not.It application can be used checking pool billiards table, construction and carpenter department.One more thing is I can’t guarantee for the accuracy of measurement. You can easily download from the site.