Thread: MMS Settings not working In Windows Phone 7.5 Mango

MMS Settings not working In Windows Phone 7.5 Mango

I have recently bought Samsung Focus S mobile phone for me and it is working fine with the Telus network that I am using but I have some issue with MMS setting up in this Windows 7.5 phone. Can anyone tell me how do I solve this issue? Thanks for any help in advance.

Re: MMS Settings not working In Windows Phone 7.5 Mango

Have you tried to change the MMS setting in your mobile phone and checked if it resolves the issue. I have got this issue in Nokia Lumia 900 and I have solved this issue by resetting the MMS setting in my phone. Or you can just completely wipe off all the mms setting and then with a code of your mobile network provider you can ask them to send a new mms setting again.

You can also try to solve the problem and for that you need to go through this method. First open the dialer and after that dial: ##634#. Now here you will get the Diagnostics screen and after that open dialer again and then type: 40*047#3. Now you will get the Confirmation to flash and after that click on the ok button. Once you get the message reboot the mobile phone.

By default Windows Phone 7 will configures data and MMS settings once you insert SIM card for the first time in your phone and if you have changed the SIM card then you can manually change the APN settings for your data internet although for the MMS settings you should reset the phone to initiate the automatic configuration. To reset the phone go to the setting and after that tap on about and then click on reset button to reset phone.