Thread: Nokia Lumia application with real-time stock quotes

Nokia Lumia application with real-time stock quotes

Hello friends, I am search for an application which is having the real-time stock quotes. If anyone knows about then can you please tell me that is StoxQuoter has real-time quotes? I have tried to find in application description then there was nothing mention about it. So do you know about it? Please tell me, thank you.

Re: Nokia Lumia application with real-time stock quotes

I think you wanted to say that when you open the application then it should update immediately, also it should go up and down during the major trade / price change occurs for that application. I have never used any such application till now on Windows phone 7. If you purchased from t-mobile then you will get the update of the stock when open the application. I think that you might be able to get the information from cnn or yahoo page.

There are application in marketplace but do not know that those are real-time or not, so you can try those applications, if you wanted to try then go for free one, so just check it out in the below link

Stock Application

The link which is been provide by above user is having one application which is near to real-time stock quotes, so I think that will be really worth for you and also you will love use to it, even can try that application for free, option is been provided. Just go to below link and get it.

Stock analysis

Quote Originally Posted by HankH View Post
    I think you wanted to say that when you open the application then it should update immediately, also it should go up and down during the major trade / price change occurs for that application. I have never used any such application till now on Windows phone 7. If you purchased from t-mobile then you will get the update of the stock when open the application. I think that you might be able to get the information from cnn or yahoo page.
    I wanted to have change in price, when there is change in market, so that should been seen on my phone as fast as possible. I know that it cannot show up immediate as there is theoretical light-speed limit due to which it does happen. Even the internet does work at light speed, but wanted to know change in prices. So is there any application?

I do not think that there would be any application which will provide immediate update of the stocks. I think your phone should search 20 stocks from which will check as fast as possible, but there is problem, it will slow down the phone and take lot of battery. I have experience something same, I have to wait for longer time when I try to check. When application are updating then it is been slowed by latency, not the internet of phone.

There is been no application which will provide the update of the stock which will show as soon as possible and also on website you will be able to check the stock on one not more than that. Where the free websites does not show the actual prices they mostly show after 15 minutes on the phone. Even you check on different websites then you will be getting different prices, which is really tough to get what the actual price is going on. For higher permission you need to pay for it and none of the Windows Phone 7 programs use this option.