Thread: Archos 70B Tablet with Android Honeycomb 3.2?

Archos 70B Tablet with Android Honeycomb 3.2?

I know that the Archos are not the best and most reputed tablets in the market place. But I have never seen any tablet that came with honeycomb3.2. I heard that the 70B soon going to get a major upgrade and I want to know something more about it. I have no idea about this tablet yet. Can anyone get a good review about it?

Re: Archos 70B Tablet with Android Honeycomb 3.2?

Normally the low end tablets are released in their customized Android, as they rarely have the approval of Google. But the Archos 70b Internet Tablet has Android 3.2 Honeycomb. The tablet comes with Google Maps, Gmail Contacts and installed, and Google Market. It is now delight to synchronize the account and have everything to your liking in a moment. It is an economic tablet running Honeycomb, which may be sufficient for less demanding users.

The Archos 70b is the successor to the Archos 70 Internet Tablet and includes improvements in resolution, speed, memory and operating system. The main update is the move from Android 2.2 Froyo to Android 3.2 Honeycomb, optimized for tablets. According to Archos, it is the first tablet that provides Android 3.2 Honeycomb for a price below 200 Euros you will get faster 1.2GHz processor compared to the Archos 70, higher resolution display with 1,024 by 600 pixels and a larger memory of 512MB.

Eventually, the ARCHOS 70b also ranks in the Garden of affordable Android devices. Basically, the specifications of the Android tablet are not bad. However, I could not find anything on the screen size.

Unfortunately, i do not have more information about the device but will soon be able to bring this device.

If there is a brand that can compete at another level in the tablet market saturated input, that is Archos. Its experience and good work boots in the most basic models but do not give up high-end models like the Archos G9 Turbo model.