Thread: Nokia Lumia 900 does not have Pentile Matrix display

Nokia Lumia 900 does not have Pentile Matrix display

Hello friends, I have heard that the Lumia 900 is not having the Pentile Matrix su***xel layout where Lumia 800 was having the AMOLED display which has the su***xels in an RGB arrangement instead of RGBG. What you people have to say about it, please share with me. Thank you.

Re: Nokia Lumia 900 does not have Pentile Matrix display

Then it is really hard for me to get Lumia 900 for me, I was thinking to trade the HTC Titan for this one when it will be releasing it. I was thinking that Lumia will be much higher in respect to display but it is not. Where the HTC Titan is having the S-LCD capacitive touch screen, which is not there in Lumia 900. The S-LCD is not at all coming any other phone after release of Samsung Vibrant and Galaxy S II. So this has really saved my pocket.

I am going for this phone, as it is having the 4G in it and also it is been deign very nicely having 8MP camera and if I compare with my present phone, which is Samsung Focus S then it is very much nice and also it is thinner in size. If it is not having the Pentile display then also I will be going for this phone.

The main thing which I am looking is the storage space. I have purchased the Samsung Focus unlocked on its release date and was having 40 GB from day 1. But when I see this new upcoming phones and great design phones then I fall in love with them and think to get it, but when I check the specification of the phone then found that it has 16 GB, on using the phone you will be getting the 13-14 GB space to usage. Where you are getting 32 GB on the Android phone and it has become pretty common in all new phones. Even the iPhones are been available in a 16/32/64 GB option. It will be nicer that there is more storage space for users to get it. If it is been available then I will be going for the phone, if not then will stick to Samsung Focus. I wanted this feature added to the phone, other than that it is really great phone.

It is really great that there is no Pentile Matrix in the phone, so there will be sharper and it will be nice to have it. I will be going for the phone and it does not bother me that it is having the Pentile Matrix or not.