Thread: Motorola Droid 4 utility?

Motorola Droid 4 utility?

Hi guys I am very excited to know If someone has come up with the utility for this phone or not, that’s what I need to know from you all, so do you all have any replies for the same then do let me know about it. I have did a bit of searching in the net to get hold of this but was not able to find it at all, so that’s why I am asking you all if you can help me out with this one.

So if the utility is available then do give me the download link for the appropriate source from where I can get it. Do the needful please.

Re: Motorola Droid 4 utility?

Hi I have found a link for you do look at it. I hope this is what you were looking for and anything else that you need to know then please do feel free to ask here. I will answer it out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by DaminiAMD View Post
    Hi I have found a link for you do look at it. I hope this is what you were looking for and anything else that you need to know then please do feel free to ask here. I will answer it out for you.
    Ok that’s great to see this can you tell me what all new things are there in this utility so that I can get to know about it. I haven’t downloaded it yet but still need to know about the new things, I hope you will be having some information about it.

Ok then let me tell you something about the changes that is there in it, so here are some of the listed features
    - New text is added at the bottom.
    - Removed Safestrap
    - Added Overclock install.
    - "Ultra" .zip compression present
    So these are the new features that are being added.

question Re: Motorola Droid 4 utility?

Hey I am facing some problems with the installation of the utility and cant understand the reason behind the failure of this installation, that’s why I am asking you all to help me with it. Any solutions such that I can install this utility properly in my droid 4. If you have some then do share it with me as soon as possible.

Hi here are some of the drivers that you need to look select the appropriate driver and install it in your phone that would be useful for you, so here are some of the drivers that I have listed down

32 Bit Link

64 Bit Link