Thread: How to reset or bypass Teclast p76Ti tablet password

How to reset or bypass Teclast p76Ti tablet password

I have been using the Teclast p76Ti tablet. It is running the Android OS. My brother had configured password for screen lock so one else can use this tablet except him. Now the problem is, I don’t know what the password is. So I am asking, if there is any way to reset or bypass the locked screen it will be very much appreciated.

Re: How to reset or bypass Teclast p76Ti tablet password

You have to make use of the Screen Lock Bypass in order to successfully unlock when you forgot the password, pattern, or PIN. To do this just following the procedure given below:
    • Install Screen Lock Bypass application to the registered device.
    • After this you can install any other application. When the installation starts to run, the Screen Lock will be automatically disabled.

This application run each time during the boot so you can bypass the device or lock screen anytime. But make sure that it will not remove or resets the password, pattern/PIN. It is for temporary purpose. You can access the data and take a backup before resetting the whole device.

If you really don’t know or forgotten the password, then there is no way you can get into the device. The only possible way is to restore the device using system. You can restore it to last synced. This way you may be able to reset the password and resync the data otherwise restore the data.

For a complete copy of the system (backup) you will a need root privileges. It can be secured without a few things, but you'll need to unlock the phone. To get to the internal memory, you should take time to look from your PC to access the ADB (Android Debug Bridge) system. It is a console based, but there is also a GUI version called qtADB or something like that but I have never used.