Thread: MobileNoter app to sync OneNote notebooks using iPhone

MobileNoter app to sync OneNote notebooks using iPhone

Few weeks ago I came to know about the MobileNoter application. This is a very good application for an iPhone owner. By the use of this app I can get the access of my OneNote notebooks from a pocket-sized device. You can sync to OneNote notebooks by the use of this iPhone app.

Re: MobileNoter app to sync OneNote notebooks using iPhone

MobileNoter is a free application available on the App Store which allows you to view and edit your OneNote notebooks once you synced them with the program for-pay MobileNoter Desktop for Windows. When you install the MobileNoter application, you will see a stylish splash-screen and following that you can see a notebook with that you can conveniently explore and experience MobileNoter.

MobileNoter sounds quite promising and may at first glance, everything you could need:

The whole thing is, of course again a hook, the app takes out anything - so you can use against its own computer syncing but then you have to pay a one-time activation totaling $ 15. In addition to the WiFi / local sync version also exists the possibility for the manufacturer to cloud sync, but it also strikes again to book with $ 5/3 months or 15 $ / year.

Especially for users of the program notes, Microsoft designed the Mobile Noter app for OneNote files. Files of the Windows program can open and edit on the iPhone and iPad app. The surface design is very complex , after starting the program you will see a virtual desk in front. This tool can open Elaborate notes including formatted image files and also supports file attachments and links. Pictures from the photo library can be integrated. MobileNoter is indeed free in the App Store to have the same cannot be important for the synchronization function. After thirty days overdue an annual fee of $ 15 for synchronization via web or a WiFi version. An export by mail or sharing is not possible.

MobileNoter uses to own cloud syncing service. That doesn’t work with my setup: Windows 7 with OneNote 2010 and iPad 2 Wifi sync then stops with an error. I also lost a few of my notes. I will not use it till next version.